Schorne Team Churches

St Martin's Church, Dunton

St Martin's Church, Dunton

As the only public building in Dunton, St. Martin's plays an important role as a centre for much village social life. Being such a small village, there are only around 10 services a year, but most of these include something special.

Clergy Contact: David Meakin 01296 641606
Email d.meakin@btinternet.com

Church website

Holy Cross Church, Hoggeston

Hoggeston Church

The parish church of Hoggeston is dedicated to the Holy Cross. The church has a 16th century weatherboarded bell turret (containing 3 Change ringing Bells and a Sanctus bell) over the north aisle.

Clergy Contact: David Meakin 01296 641606
Email d.meakin@btinternet.com

Church website

Holy Cross and St Mary, Quainton

Holy Cross and St Mary Church, Quainton

Clergy Contact: Steve Flashman 01296 655237
Email steve@steveflashman.com

Church website

St John the Evangelist, Whitchurch

St John the Evangelist Church, Whitchurch

Clergy Contact: David Meakin 01296 641606
Email d.meakin@btinternet.com

Church website

St John the Baptist, Granborough

St John the Baptist, Granborough

St John the Baptist, Granborough is a small church with a big congregation. We have God centered worship at 11:00am every Sunday at which all ages are always welcome. Where modern lively worship is accompanied by lively traditional and modern music.

Clergy Contact: Jim Gorringe 01296 670298
Email christopher.gorringe@btinternet.com

Church website

The Assumption of The Blessed Virgin Mary, North Marston

The Assumption of the BVM, Marston

Home of the North Marston Bellringers

Clergy Contact: Jim Gorringe 01296 670298
Email christopher.gorringe@btinternet.com

Church website

St Michael and all Angels, Waddesdon

St Michael and all Angels, Waddesdon

Waddesdon with Over Winchendon and Fleet Marston

The oldest parts of St Michael's date from around 1190. The church has been enlarged and embellished over the centuries, with good examples of different architectural styles. The 14th century tower was demolished and rebuilt in 1892.

Contact: Mary Cruddas 01296 655069
Email marycruddas@yahoo.co.uk

Church website

St Mary Magdalene, Winchendon

St Mary Magdalene, Winchendon

Waddesdon with Over Winchendon and Fleet Marston

Construction of the nave of St Mary Magdalene started around 1100 and the tower was added in the 15th century. The original pews at the rear of the church date back to the 16th century.

Contact: Mary Cruddas 01296 655069
Email marycruddas@yahoo.co.uk

Church website

St Mary the Virgin, Hardwick (with Weedon Methodist Chapel)

St Mary the Virgin, Hardwick

In late 2009 St Mary's, Hardwick joined with the Weedon Methodist Chapel to form the a Local Ecumenical Partnership.

St Mary's serves the civil parishes of Hardwick and Weedon whose combined population is in excess of 700 persons.

Clergy Contact: David Meakin 01296 641606
Email d.meakin@btinternet.com

Church website

All Saints, Oving with Pitchcott

All Saints Church, Oving

Clergy Contact: Steve Flashman 01296 655237
Email steve@steveflashman.com

Church website

St Mary the Virgin, Westcott

St Mary the Virgin, Westcott

Waddesdon with Over Winchendon and Fleet Marston

St Mary's was built in 1867 beside Westcott village green. It was designed by the famous Victorian architect G.E. Street, who later designed the Law Courts in the Strand.

Contact: Mary Cruddas 01296 655069
Email marycruddas@yahoo.co.uk

Church website